Integrated Fraud Detection and Prevention
According to the Association for Financial Professionals Payments Fraud and Control Survey, underwritten by J.P. Morgan, 74% of organizations experienced check fraud in 2018. The survey also found that checks are by far the payment method most subject to actual or attempted fraud, and they account for the largest dollar amount of loss.
The ASDC SAND (Self-Authenticated Negotiable Documents) platform provides an integrated suite of treasury management applications, including positive pay, account reconciliation, teller validation, and remote official check printing.
The SAND solution prevents and detects fraud using a multi-faceted approach, including:
- Day 1, Day 2, or real-time fraud detection and prevention
- Automated payee verification
- ACH fraud monitoring and prevention on corporate accounts
- Self-authenticating checks with encrypted barcodes
- Generating secure, official checks, printed from user desktops
- Ability for corporate customers to reconcile accounts and create reports
Download the SAND solution brief to learn more about how the product works to prevent fraud with minimal manual input.