Identify high-risk, high-cost patients and control costsAs accountable care organization (ACO) physicians transition from fee-for-service to value-based care, they require a new approach to help them identify and manage high-risk, high-cost patients, improve outcomes, and contain costs for better reimbursements and incentives. ARGO CareChain software delivers this approach through a comprehensive, flexible, and highly configurable system to effectively manage patient populations and provide better care, all while decreasing costs.
Using CareChain software, ACOs are able to:
- Identify high-risk, high-cost patients
- Aggregate and normalize data
- Determine gaps in care and engage physicians and patients
- Coordinate care across the continuum;
- Refer patients to network providers and social Agencies
- Track quality measures and outcomes
ARGO’s software provides physicians and nurses access to the right data at the right time to ensure patients receive the care they deserve. Download the CareChain ACO solution brief to learn how this solution can support your organization and improve patient care.