Describing a Model and the Technology to Meet Customer Needs in an Omni-Channel Delivery Ecosystem
Customers expect to seamlessly transition between digital and human delivery channels. This shift in customer preference requires successful financial institutions to adopt a customer-centric, technology-driven business model to increase acquisition and improve relationship expansion.
In this interview, David Engebos, President and COO of ARGO, discusses how technology and analytics empower financial institutions to keep a finger on the pulse of their customer base throughout the customer journey with:
- Enhanced customer acquisition and relationship expansion through digital sensory, analytics, and automated decisioning technology;
- Derived institutional knowledge from website navigation, self-disclosure, and application processing through digital and human channels;
- Quantified intent and propensity through analysis of digital behavior and need signals, generating leads for the institution;
- Frictionless fulfillment through digital and human start-stop-resume cross-channel functionality;
- Relevant and timely content deployment through decision engine-driven engagement campaign functionality;
- Referral management with notifications and alerts ensuring timely communication.
Fill out the form on the right to download this interview and learn more about how Connects creates digital revenue streams through acquisition and relationship expansion for financial institutions.