Embracing A New Model for Simplified Omnichannel Fulfillment
Banks historically have had a custodial customer-care business model where they do the work for the customer. That works great in a branch environment, but it fails in today’s digital-centric world.
In this interview, David Engebos, President and COO at ARGO, explains how ARGO has simplified self-service fulfillment for consumers in the digital environment and provides key considerations for financial institutions looking to execute a successful deployment of omni channel fulfillment.
Key points to consider:
- Digital issue detection;
- Abandonment and retargeting;
- Customer authentication and fraud prevention;
- Paperless processing with e-Signature capabilities;
- Lending, underwriting and denial processing; and
- Omni channel collaboration and transparency.
Fill out the form on the right to download this interview and learn how our Connects solution can support your institution.