Embracing a New Model for Simplified Omni-channel Fulfillment
Banks historically have had a custodial customer-care business model where they do the work for the customer. That works great in a branch environment, but it fails in today’s digital-centric world.
In this interview, David Engebos, President and COO at ARGO, explains how ARGO has simplified self-service fulfillment for consumers in the digital environment and provides key considerations for financial institutions looking to execute a successful deployment of Omni-channel fulfillment.
Key features include:
- Digital issue detection;
- Abandonment and retargeting;
- Customer authentication and fraud prevention;
- Paperless processing with e-Signature capabilities;
- Lending, underwriting, and denial processing; and
- Omni-channel collaboration and transparency.
Fill out the form on the left to download this interview and learn how our Connects solution can optimize Omni-channel fulfillment for your institution.