A New Approach to Customer Delivery in a Digital Economy
In this interview, David Engebos, President and COO at ARGO, reflects on the evolution of customer delivery over the last several years and explains how the shift to digital channels has significantly reduced the effectiveness of conventional customer delivery models.
With customers focused on digital channels to manage their financial needs, successful financial institutions adopt a new business model to build stronger customer engagement and loyalty.
Key topics include:
- How the customer delivery model has changed;
- The cornerstones of a delivery strategy to capitalize on these changes;
- The combined role of the branch and contact center in this new model;
- Key advisory needs customers have today; and
- How a customer delivery solution can help financial institutions.
Fill out the form on the left to download this interview and learn how ARGO Connects solution can modernize your institution's channel delivery and acquisition strategy.