Latest Changes in the Banking and Regulatory Landscape
As the banking and financial services industry continues to experience an unprecendented volume of regulatory change, financial institutions must stay abreast of key updates that impact banking operations. ARGO's compliance team monitors regulatory agencies for new regulations as well as for changes and updates that not only affect our solutions, but also impact our clients.
Our latest compliance bulletin highlights key topics of interest including:
- CFPB Proposes "Seasoned QM" Category;
- Agencies Issue Final Rules;
- CFPB Remittance Tranfer Guidance;
- CFPB Guidance on (Economic Impact Payments) EIPs and Pre-paid Cards; and
- Same Day ACH Changes Due in March 2021.
Download our compliance bulletin for more information.