Latest Changes in the Banking and Regulatory Landscape
We're through the first quarter of 2021, and the financial services industry continues to navigate changing regulatory requirements. ARGO has compiled the most pertinent updates and changes that impacted financial institutions in Q1 and shares vital information for what's to come.
Our latest compliance bulletin highlights key topics of interest includes:
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2021;
- Final Rule Amending Regulation D;
- FinCEN Proposes Lower Travel Rule Thresholds for Fiat and Virtual
- CFPB’s Fair Lending RFI: Regulation B;
- CFPB: Proposed Modernization, New Limits on Third-Party Debt
Download our compliance bulletin for more information.